- Book A Service Appointment
- Value Service Packages
- Condition Based Service (CBC)
- MINI Service Inclusive
- MINI Fast Lane Service
- MINI Warranty
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Software & Accessories Updates
- Body & Paintwork
- Mechanics and Electrics
- Care & Cosmetic Repairs
- Wheel & Tire Service
- Service for Older MINIs
- Spa By MINI Grand River
- Owners Info
A MINI keeps its word
Each MINI is built according to the highest possible quality standards − guaranteeing you driving thrills for its entire life. If your MINI was first registered after 1 January 2004, you get an extended warranty of 12 years on the body (corrosion) and 3 years on the paintwork.
For the entire car (exception: wear-and-tear parts), Original MINI Parts and Original MINI Accessories, warranty cover is valid for 2 years, with no distance limit.
- 12 years warranty for body (corrosion), for all MINI first registered after 1 January 2004
- 3 years forth e paintwork
- 2 years for the entire car
- 2 years for Original MINI Parts
- 2 years for Original MINI Accessories
The MINI Follow On Warranty
The security offered by legal warranties can be extended by one or two years − thanks to the MINI Follow-On Warranty. Valid throughout Canada, it covers 100% of all costs for parts and labour.
Please contact MINI Grand River for more information at 519.772.6464.